I am very new in Russian language. I would like to know the meaning of the following sentence:

Вот 89603408610 билайн наличные мне кинь на баланс.

Thanks

It is a common scam. Don't reply. Don't send any money. – jfs Oct 10 '15 at 14:32
  • Yes, I think so. At first, they talk like normal people. After some time, they ask money to me. Thank you for your advice. – Je-Hoon Song Oct 11 '15 at 6:57

I can only interpret it as an order or command (due to absence of any terms of politeness) to add funds to a particular phone (identified by the number) on a particular cellular carrier ("билайн").

Literally translated it would be

Here it is: NNNNN on "билайн", drop some cash for me on that account.

The punctuation is probably omitted for brevity ("txtspk").

• Dear friend, thank you for your kind reply. I fully understood about the sentence. – Je-Hoon Song Oct 10 '15 at 11:45
  • @user907860, I am also new to this site. I just found the 'accept button' left side. I did it. Thank you. – Je-Hoon Song Oct 11 '15 at 6:38

It is improper, broken Russian, probably because it is an SMS text.

Билайн is a Russian mobile phone company. 89603408610 is probably a phone number. One asks or requests to add money to his phone account.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.