I am new to this language. I would need some help with the conjugation. Please check if I got it right.

In this specific case G=A.

N хороший врач

A хорошeго врач-a

G хорошeго врач-a

D хорошemy врач-y

I хорошиm врач-om

P хорошom врач-e

• In this specific case G=A It stands like this as it's an animate noun of 2nd declension (i.e. all masculine except few ending in -а/-я). – Matt Nov 21 '15 at 13:05
    Diana, if you go to rifmovnik.ru and enter any word or word form in the search field, and then select словоформы from the dropdown menu, it will give you full declensions of nouns and adjectives, and full conjugations of verbs - all with stress indicated throughout. – CocoPop Nov 23 '15 at 14:02

N Хороший врач

A Хорошeго врач-а

G хорошeго врач-а

D хорошeмy врач-у

I хорошим врач-ом

Р хорошем врач-е

• Не во всём согласен с Вами: D хорошeмy врач-У; Р хорошЕМ врач-е. – Матвей Дёмин Nov 21 '15 at 12:46
  • И ещё, Диана: Вы пишите латинскую букву "m" вместо буквы "м". – Матвей Дёмин Nov 21 '15 at 12:50
  • Я знаю. Это было не специально. Я был в спешке. Не означало проявить неуважение. Пожалуйста, примите моя извинения. – Диана Nov 21 '15 at 13:13
  • @МатвейДёмин пишете :) – jwalker Nov 21 '15 at 13:39
    @Диана thank you for your effort to learn Russian and no worries, here everybody respects your attitude. – shabunc Nov 22 '15 at 6:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.