Can anyone help me in telling what the woman says in this cartoon? It is only few words before: "крокодиль играи"

• Hello astabada. You didn't provide any effort for your request and even if we don't have a policy for this particular question, we highly discourage questions that don't provide that effort.
    – Alenanno
    Dec 7 '12 at 10:55
  • @Alenanno, actually I believe we have policy for such questions - it is about translating from Russian, which is off-topic.
    – shabunc
    Dec 7 '12 at 11:01
  • @shabunc Technically this is not a translation request. The OP is asking to transcribe spoken language. See this Meta question
    – Alenanno
    Dec 7 '12 at 11:02
  • In my defense, I tried to understand, and have listened to the video so many times... but I have an hard time understanding the lady in particular, apart from obvious, simple sentences like "крокодиль играи".
    – astabada
    Dec 7 '12 at 11:04

— Молодец, старик! Не оставил друга! А ну-ка, подвинься... Крокодил, играй!

— Good for you, old fellow! Did not leave a friend! C'mon, move over ... Crocodile, play!

She gives Gena the Crocodile a garmon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garmon) and commands, "Крокодил, играй!" which means, "Crocodile, play [it]!"

• Ops, I was asking what does she say before "Крокодил, играй!" :-)
    – astabada
    Dec 7 '12 at 10:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.