What is "spiral binding machine" called in Russian language?

*n.b. it is also known as "comb binding machine".

I've been searching googling and I didn't find answer. My purpose is to find the translation in order to find one in Ukrainian web-store which sells it.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


There are 3 options:

  1. Переплетная машина
  2. брошюровщик
  3. переплетчик

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.