I'm writing an app for Russian language learners and I am looking for a database (as a csv file for example or an API) of Russian verbs and their associated cases? For instance something that can tell me the verb "дать" takes "что, кому" or "accusative, dative" or "винительный, дательный"? 

I can't find anything online that will give me that information for every verb. Яндекс has a dictionary service and openrussian.org has a dictionary database as well, but I can't seem to find anywhere that has the correct cases for verbs.

Do anyone have any idea where I might be able to get my hands on something like that?

You may have not known, but in Russian language you can make a verb from almost every word, and people always come up with new ones. So if you are planning of making an if statement for every single verb in Russian language (that's what you want to do, and it's called hard coding), you are certainly going to fail. What you need is to find an algorithm or train an neural network (preferably second) for your task.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.