what is the difference between the 3, examples welcome

As a standalone phrase (usually an answer to a request), all three are very close in their meaning: "No problem!", although the 3rd variant "не проблема" is more like "Not a problem", and is usually given when the request is an inquiry about a problem.

Ex.: "Можешь меня сегодня подбросить?" - "Без проблем"/"Нет проблем" ("Can you give me a ride today?" - "No problem") and "Можешь меня сегодня подбросить? Но мне нужно пораньше." - "Не проблема" ("Can you give me a ride today? I need it at an earlier time." - "Not a problem")

As a phrase in a sentence, all three have a similar, but distinctively different meaning.

• без проблем - there were no problems/there would be no problems (the usual context is perfective)
  • нет проблем - there are no problems (the usual context is imperfective)
  • не проблема - [something] is not a problem
  • P.S. "нет проблем" can be turned into a perfective context (i. e. the end result of some actions) by adding "и" to it. "Настрой бэкап на своем телефоне, и нет проблем" / "Set up a backup on your phone, and that will be the end of your problems". "И нет проблем" is popular in colloquial speech, but not in literature. – Alexander Mar 8 '19 at 17:29
  • "Без проблем" is literally translated to "without (any) problems" so you can use it without relation to a question: "Я восстановил свои данные без проблем" - "I restored my data without any problems" – alex.k Nov 11 '19 at 8:44

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.