How to understend "да нет наверно" like an unswer ?

• Будешь чай ?
  • Да нет наверно....
  • this is not a duplicate Да нет and Да нет наверн is is different mining in rus – Arbejdsglæde Apr 29 '13 at 4:58
  • I agree with a3code, this is not exactly a duplicate of that question, however I also agree with @shabunc in that they are similar. – Aleks G Apr 29 '13 at 10:05
    The closest English translation of this phrase is "well, probably, no". – Aleks G Apr 29 '13 at 10:06
  • "Да нет наверное" is exactly the same thing as "probably да нет", so this question boils down to "да нет" question. The answer to the question, which I'm insisting to be a dup, is a 100% complete answer to this question. Moreover, one of the answers provided there covers exactly this issue: > It means "No". There is also phrase "Да нет, наверное"." – shabunc Apr 29 '13 at 10:09
  • Nope, Да нет, наверное = yes in case you have good mood, and = no in case bad mood. + sometimes it is possible to say add наверное when you change your first part of point of view during answer and answer Да нет – Arbejdsglæde Apr 29 '13 at 11:58

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.