Can anyone help me understand what this phrase means? “пусть расползётся пэрча”

I’m sure it’s grammatically incorrect but I couldn’t find a proper interpretation of it.

I’m not understanding пэрча. I tried google translate it but it gives me a weird word. It says “let the parcha creep”. Unfortunately, a friend had posted on VK but for personal reasons I can’t ask him.

• Could you please specify what exactly is causing trouble understanding it? Is it one of the words (like пэрча which I haven't seen before) or the grammatical structure of the phrase? The context you saw or heard this phrase in would also help. Thank you!
    – Quassnoi
    Jun 28 at 20:27
  • Hi I edited the question. If anything else is needed for clarification let me know Jun 28 at 20:34
    If it's actually "порча" (rather than "туча" from OCR), then the phrase sounds like a witch's spell (let the jinx spread out).
    – Alex_ander
    Jun 29 at 10:30
    The way it was written it was something like: пусть расползётся пэээрча. So emphasized on the last word I guess? I guess it might be what @Alex_ander said just because we have mentioned curses(like spells) before but I’m not sure. Jun 29 at 11:04
    As Russian i don't know what is it "пэрча". :))) Mb, - "порча" ? hoodoo, etc Jun 29 at 16:03

The word is very similar to intentionally distorted wordform of «теперь»(теперь => теперича => пэрча), which means «now»; so, the phrase may mean “let it spread now”.

But for more accurate intertpretation the context is needed

I guess пэрча is distorted перчатка.

So "пусть расползётся пэрча" means "Let glove will come apart at the seams"

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.