While checking Google translate for a better match for a quite popular German term which I understand but failing to translate 100% precise to Russian I was quite unprepared to what suggestions I'll get enter image description here

It's not the profanity per se that surprised me but rather the word "припизженный" which I never heard of - like never ever in my life. I have no idea what it can mean and how it used. I asked my friends - it's looks like nobody in my generation know that word. I've tried to google it but all scarce explanations I've managed to find are incomplete and none of them is in compliance with the rest.

So, my question is - what exactly "припизженный" does mean?

• The mat. And like any word in an inflected language, it can fall under inflectional transformations and neologization. In the primitive and highly context-dependent speech of the characters who use this. Вообщем, - от "пиздить", to hit, to beat... Ударенный (на всю голову, например), прибитый или забитый (хоть гвоздь, хоть раб)... etc... P.S. Why the hell are all last the subjects here about this stupid mat, what the hell: >>> Oct 14 at 14:13
  • @Пилум obscene lexicon is just another layer of human language. One can choose not to use such vocabulary all - still a language learner who knows what does "охуевший" or "пиздабол" mean in some sense is just richer and definitely, by the definition, knows more than who does not.
    – shabunc
    Oct 14 at 15:14
    +1, I also can not remember if I ever heard this word before. ru.wiktionary.org lists it as a synonym of "ебанутый". And this is not a very new word - apparently it was around for at least 10 years: lingvoforum.net.
    – Alexander
    Oct 14 at 15:42
  • shabunc, мне кажется, их просто чрезмерно много в последнее время, именно таких вопросов :> Oct 14 at 16:28
    Какой смысл спрашивать о "точном смысле" малоупотребляемых матершинных форм? Они могут иметь смысл совершенно произвольный, в зависимости от контекста или намерений употребляющего. Вне контекста о смысле можно разве что гадать по созвучию с другими словами - возможно, по аналогии с "пришибленный" ("этот чувак какой-то припизженный"), а возможно, со "спизженный" ("у меня тут припизжен пакетик титановых шурупов"). С более устойчивыми словоформами, вроде "спиздить" или "отпиздить" таких вопросов не возникает именно из-за их устойчивости и употребимости.
    – Headcrab
    Oct 18 at 6:25

I've heard it and used it many times myself, the closest synonyms are ебанутый, ёбнутый, мудацкий. Припи́здеть is to 'beat/strike/knock down', припи́зженный means ‘deformed, ugly, weirdly abnormal, abnormally weird’. Припи́зденный is an alternative variant. The connotations are always negative.

• Что-то вы не то объясняете. Припиздеть означает вообще-то "немного соврать", а бить, ударять, сбивать с ног-пИздить.
    – Summersby
    Oct 22 at 8:28

This is a variation of припизднутый and припизденный and is related to припиздь "quirk, eccentricity".

Drummond's dictionary defines it as "mad, crazy".

I would personally use it in the sense of "eccentric, weird".

All four words I've heard, although припизденный sounds regional to me. Припизднутый and припиздь are mentioned in the Drummond's dictionary.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.