I mean something like faux Cyrillic, but the other way round.

  • This question appears to be off-topic because it is not about Russian language.
    – Quassnoi
    Dec 18 '13 at 20:02
  • @Quassnoi I agree with you wholeheartedly. This is a question on a typography and definitely is (non-malevolent though) off-topic.
    – shabunc
    Dec 19 '13 at 12:55
  • 1
    I haven't personally encountered such thing (as opposed to Faux Cyrillic), but it is common for children to mirror letters so that И becomes N and Я becomes R.
    – jwalker
    Dec 19 '13 at 22:01
  • 2
    There are many Russian fonts that imitate Arabic. There are also the ones that imitate Gothic minuscule (Blackletter, Fraktur), and even those that look like Byzantine Greek majuscule and ancient Latin uncial.
    – Yellow Sky
    Dec 20 '13 at 2:57
  • 2
    In old days the western video games were "localized" by using Latin letters used to represent Russian texts like "Bbl Bu9uTE OKHO".
    – Artemix
    Dec 20 '13 at 18:53