Someone knows where Can I download sample exams about TOFRL (Test of Russian as a Foreign Language)?

Thanks in advance

• Search for TORFL (not TOFRL). For instance look here. This is a site of "Центр подготовки и тестирования иностранных граждан по русскому языку при МГУ им. М. В. Ломоносова". Pages listed in Levels of proficiency in Russian have links to test examples. – Artemix Apr 11 '14 at 7:00
  • @Artemix There is text only. I wonder if examples of audio are available. – Dmitry Alexandrov Apr 11 '14 at 10:01
  • @DmitryAlexandrov but the text example of what to be heard is there. – Artemix Apr 11 '14 at 10:06
  • @Artemix, yes, but a listening certainly is not the same as a reading. There is no any clarity how quickly and legibly the speaker reads at a given level. – Dmitry Alexandrov Apr 11 '14 at 12:55

If you use torrent system I can advise you this link http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3897516 Here you can find tests for different levels

• Disclaimer: this link points to a resource, which is more than likely infringes upon the copyright of the author of the referenced book. I am not a copyright police - but be aware of it, as someone else may take an exception. – Aleks G Apr 14 '14 at 13:57
  • @user17629 If you find the answer here, on SE, helpful, it would be more appreciable to vote the answer up than thank the author in words. – Dmitry Alexandrov Apr 23 '14 at 4:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.