I used to use http://cooljugator.com/ to quickly look up proper ways to conjugate Russian verbs.

The site's been having some problems lately and wasn't accessible. What other resources can I use instead?

closed as not constructive by Alenanno Jul 29 '12 at 15:36

As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q&A format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references, or expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion. If you feel that this question can be improved and possibly reopened, visit the help center for guidance. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• I must be missing something but what does this have to do with this site? – Karlson Jul 20 '12 at 20:28
  • I voted to close as Not Constructive. Your question is a list question which are not a good fit for the site. – Alenanno Jul 20 '12 at 23:15
  • The site's working again, by the way. – Adam Lear Jul 21 '12 at 19:54
  • Thought this site was about learning Russian... conjugating verbs is quite essential. – ycomp Jul 25 '12 at 1:27

Try The Russian Morphological Dictionary by Zalizniak, e.g. here.

There are two more cool and useful dictionaries there.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.