I can't find any good translations of the following sentence. Please, help me.

• In what context did you find this phrase? It is meaningless without a context. – Dmitriy Mar 14 '15 at 8:54
  • the phrase does not make sense in a normal speech – jfs Mar 14 '15 at 16:19
    Dmitry, It is a drug-slang phrase that has a meaning even without a context. As for "normal speech", this phrase wouldn't make sense for if any drug-slang – Nordik Mar 16 '15 at 6:48
  • This phrase makes sense and even without any context. It's just pure drug-slang. The words themselves here create the context. – Nordik Mar 16 '15 at 6:53

A slang. Водный [vˈodnᵻj] (also: водник, водяной, мокрый, in a broader sense: бульбулятор, булик, бульб, буль) is homemade smoking device. Usually refers to smoking marijuana. I do not know how it is properly called in English and attach a photos.

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

"я нажигаю через водный" = I smoke through the 'Водный'

Great pictures! There is also a joke that night kiosks should bundle Coca-Cola bottles with chocolate and chopsticks. These are the main components for this device (chocolate is needed for the aluminium foil it's wrapped in and chopsticks are used to perforate the foil). – Taosique Mar 16 '15 at 13:08

Highly slangy; new to me too. Apparently it refers to smoking a bong.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.