I think it says good! all is well when the wind blows, but can someone write this in print! (like: хорошо! всё) thanks!

enter image description here

Alright! Everything's gonna be alright! (Bob Marley)

• I don't think a downvote here is appropriate. Bob Marley's quote is actually a perfect translation.
    – Aleks G
    Apr 26 '15 at 13:53

The printed phrase is "Хорошо! Всё будет хорошо!". It means "Okay! It will be okay!". Probably, this phrase is a quotation from lyrics of the famous Ukrainian songer Andrey Danilko. He has an eponymous song.

• what does that translate to?
    – Gamer Guy
    Apr 25 '15 at 12:00
  • @GamerGuy, could you be more specific? I wrote the meaning of the printed text. What's unclear to you?
    – Ivan
    Apr 25 '15 at 12:04
  • nevermind. I was confused
    – Gamer Guy
    Apr 25 '15 at 12:08
  • I kind of wonder, who was the poet that wrote this song lyrics. Danilko does not appear as bard to me.
    – Arioch
    Oct 11 '17 at 9:38

While there are several ways to use the word (e.g. good, well, OK). Once you separate each word it'd read:

"Хорошо! Всё будет хорошо!"

reads:

"Good! Everything will be good!"

However a more colloquial English equivalent example would be:

Well! All is well!

Also, there's a popular Russian song with that title by ВЕРКА СЕРДЮЧКА - ВСЕ БУДЕТ ХОРОШО.

• I wonder if this song would be correctly said as Russian or Russian-language Ukrainian one. It is not folklore, it have a known writer and a known performer.
    – Arioch
    Oct 11 '17 at 9:35
  • Possibly related, but there is no "будет", just "всё хорошо": youtube.com/watch?v=H-uLtUqSBck
    – Qwertiy
    Oct 29 '17 at 23:36

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.